Are you a law student/graduate interested in completing a legal internship? We are a specialist real estate and litigation law firm in Prime Central London, with opportunities for legal interns.
Don’t worry, we won’t just lump you with making the tea: you’ll be getting involved in a range of legal support tasks and playing an important role in the day-to-day running of the office, supporting our solicitors and learning first-hand what it is like to work in a fast-paced law firm.
Internships are for up to three months (with some flexibility, depending on your schedule) and positions are unpaid, but appropriate training and reasonable travel expenses will be provided.
- Attending client and counsel meetings, recording the minutes
- Filing, printing, scanning, photocopying and preparing bundles
- Desk-based research, creating documents, updating spreadsheets
- Fielding telephone calls and acting as front of house
- Assisting with marketing activities such as mail merges and social media content
- Supporting the Operations Manager with business administration tasks
- Shadowing solicitors to learn how they approach their caseloads
- Demonstrable interest in the law, such as prior legal work experience or studying law
- Awarded or predicted 2.1 or above at degree level
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational ability, conscientiousness and good work ethic
- Commitment to accuracy and close attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge in practice
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Jasper Gray (Operations Manager) along with a 20 word answer to the following:
- “I want to be an intern at Naylor, Solicitors because…”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org