Naylor Solicitors LLP is a boutique real estate and litigation law firm in Prime Central London, specialising in residential leasehold, debt recovery, property litigation, commercial litigation and landlord & tenant matters.
We are looking to expand our growing team with the following roles:
Property Litigation Solicitor
We are looking for a 3-5 PQE property litigation specialist to take-over and manage a caseload within our real estate litigation team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and undertake work primarily in relation to contested commercial and residential property matters acting on behalf of both landlords and tenants
- Assist with ad hoc residential and commercial landlord and tenant matters such as breach of covenant and other service charge related work
- Take steps to generate new work and assist with the firm’s marketing generally
- Manage own caseload, maintaining direct client contact from the outset
- Manage files efficiently
- Generate fees for the firm
- Keep up to date with developments in the law, including all SRA and AML related rules and guidance
- Any other ad hoc assistance as required working within a busy property law firm.
- A high standard of academic achievement
- Demonstrable specialism in property litigation
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- Ability to take over existing caseload and hit the ground running
- Computer literate, including Microsoft packages
- Good numerical and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Organised, disciplined and able to work will under pressure to meet deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to James Naylor (Managing Partner): email@example.com.
Legal administration apprenticeship
We are currently offering an administration apprenticeship, in conjunction with CILEx Law School. While receiving job-specific training, you will work towards the City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma for the Business Administrator.
As a keen and motivated member of the team, you will play an important role in assisting our administration department with a range of duties:
- Fielding telephone calls and acting as front of house
- Photocopying, filing and dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- Organising the firm’s Outlook calendar
- Opening and closing client files
- Helping with invoicing and credit control
- Supporting a variety of marketing activities
- Assisting the fee earners
The criteria for this role are as follows:
- Computer literacy and proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confidence to use modern business equipment such as multi-functional copiers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable interest in the law
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- Proven capability of working on your own initiative
- Commitment to accuracy and close attention to detail
- Experience of using a multi-functional copier
- Experience in law, admin or marketing (preferred but not essential)
- 3 A-Levels at Grade C or above
The closing date for applications is Friday 15th November 2019. Interviews will be held in the week commencing Monday 18th November 2019. The apprenticeship will start in 2020 and will last for up to 24 months. The salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
To apply, please email the following to Jasper Gray (Operations Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- “I want to work at Naylor, Solicitors because…” (20 word answer)
We are looking to expand our growing firm by establishing relations with consultants. We can offer attractive terms and provide work. We can also offer a working base from our SW1 offices, access to our paperless and state of the art case management system, PI cover and full administrative and business development support.
To become a consultant solicitor to Naylor Solicitors LLP, please email James Naylor with a brief summary of the areas of work you cover as well as a curriculum vitae.
If you are interested in gaining some work experience in a real estate and litigation law firm, you can apply for an internship at Naylor LLP. Placements are for three weeks, with reasonable travel expenses covered. To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter
- “I want to be an intern at Naylor Solicitors LLP because…” (20 word answer)
Please send your application to email@example.com.