Job Vacancy: Administrator
Assisting with a variety of administrative and marketing duties, you will play an important role in supporting our Administration Team.
You will be part of one of the first law firms to be established on an Alternative Business Structure (ABS) basis and contribute to our continued expansion.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Fielding telephone calls and acting as front of house
- Photocopying, filing and dealing with all incoming/outgoing mail
- Undertaking all necessary filing and document management
- Organising the Outlook calendar and arranging appointments
- Assisting with client file opening and file closing tasks
- Assisting with the firm’s invoicing and credit control
- Assisting with the firm’s marketing activities
- Fee earner assistance
- Demonstrable interest in the law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Proven capability of working on own initiative
- Commitment to accuracy and close attention to detail
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in law and admin/marketing strongly preferred but not essential
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in gaining some work experience in a real estate and litigation law firm, you can apply for an internship at Naylor LLP. Placements are for three weeks, with reasonable travel expenses covered. To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter
- “I want to be an intern at Naylor LLP because…” (20 word answer)
Please send your application to email@example.com.