On Monday 30th March 2020, Naylor Solicitors LLP appointed Vipul Kapoor as its new Head of Litigation in order to spearhead the firm’s growth.
An experienced solicitor, specialising in real estate litigation and dispute resolution, Vipul previously worked for almost 10 years at CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP.
He has particular expertise in commercial property disputes, including:
- Contentious business lease renewals
- Rent reviews
- Forfeiture and relief from forfeiture claims
- Enforcement of leasehold covenants
- Break notices
- Service charge disputes
- Advising on tenant insolvency
- Disputes over rights of way and easements
- Breaches of restrictive covenants
- Adverse possession
- Telecommunications issues
It is the firm’s stated aim to seek to provide the highest quality litigation advice in a practical, cost-effective and commercial way.
The firm believes that Vipul’s appointment will further this aim, while helping to continually expand its property litigation offering.
If you would like to contact Vipul with any litigation enquiry, he can be reached on: 020 7963 8686; or firstname.lastname@example.org.