Houses in Multiple Occupation

In response to a consultation on houses in multiple occupation and residential property licensing reforms, the Department for Communities and Local Government states that, subject to parliamentary clearance, landlords renting properties in England occupied by five or more people, from two or more separate households will need to be licensed.

For more information see ‘Houses in Multiple Occupation and residential property licencing reforms‘ from the Department for Communities and Local Government.

Written by James Naylor

Partner, Naylor Solicitors LLP.

Leave a Reply